Report NEP-EFF-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mary Jialin Li, 2017. "Industrial Investments in Energy Efficiency: A Good Idea?," Working Papers 17-05, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Tani, Massimiliano & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "Labour mobility through business visits as a way to foster productivity," MERIT Working Papers 2017-004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Margarita Genius & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2017. "Health-Damaging Inputs, Workers Health Status and Productivity Measurement," Working Papers 1701, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Jordaan, Jacob A. & Monastiriotis, Vassilis, 2016. "The domestic productivity effects of FDI in Greece: loca(lisa)tion matters!," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68816, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rivera Leon, Llorena & Mairesse, Jacques & Cowan, Robin, 2016. "An econometric investigation of the productivity gender gap in Mexican research, and a simulation study of the effects on scientific performance of policy scenarios to promote gender equality," MERIT Working Papers 2016-072, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Daniel A Dias & Christine J. Richmond & Carlos Robalo Marques, 2016. "A Tale of Two Sectors; Why is Misallocation Higher in Services than in Manufacturing?," IMF Working Papers 16/220, International Monetary Fund.
- Sokolov, Vladimir & Solanko, Laura, 2016. "Political influence, firm performance and survival," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Roger M. Gomis & Sameer Khatiwada, 2017. "Debt and productivity: Evidence from rm-level data," IHEID Working Papers 04-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- L. Chauvet & L. Jacolin, 2016. "Financial Inclusion, Bank Concentration and Firm Performance," Working papers 615, Banque de France.
- Lozano, Sebastián & Villa, Gabriel, 2016. "Data Envelopment Analysis of systems with multiple modes of functioning," MPRA Paper 76076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Krzysztof Jackowicz & Oskar Kowalewksi & Lukasz Kozlowski, 2017. "The Economic Impact of Changes in the Local Bank Presence," Working Papers 2017-ACF-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Arne Henningsen & Matěj Bělín & Géraldine Henningsen, 2017. "New insights into the stochastic ray production frontier," IFRO Working Paper 2017/01, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Thevs, Niels & Strenge, Eva & Aliev, Kumar & Baibagysov, Azim & Eraaliev, Maksat & Lang, Petra & Thomas, Frank, 2016. "Water use efficiency of agroforestry systensin irrigated agriculture," Samarkand Conference 2016, November 2-4, Samarkand, Uzbekistan 249994, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Vergés-Jaime, Joaquim, 2017. "What we talk about when we talk of Productivity," MPRA Paper 76264, University Library of Munich, Germany.