Report NEP-EFF-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rashidghalam, Masoomeh & Heshmati, Almas & Dashti, Ghader & Pishbahar, Esmail, 2016. "A Comparison of Panel Data Models in Estimating Technical Efficiency," IZA Discussion Papers 9807, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bachewe, Fantu Nisrane & Koru, Bethlehem & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2015. "Productivity and efficiency of smallholder teff farmers in Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 79, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- A. Bergeaud & G. Cette & R. Lecat, 2016. "The role of production factor quality and technology diffusion in 20th century productivity growth," Working papers 588, Banque de France.
- G. Cette & J. Fernald & B. Mojon, 2016. "The Pre-Great Recession Slowdown in Productivity," Working papers 586, Banque de France.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Mohnen, Pierre, 2016. "Management standard certification and firm productivity: micro-evidence from Africa," MERIT Working Papers 2016-012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Manuel García-Santana & Enrique Moral-Benito & Josep Pijoan-Mas & Roberto Ramos, 2016. "Growing like Spain: 1995-2007," Working Papers 888, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sara Formai & Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2015. "Quantifying the productivity e ects of global value chains," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1564, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Papaioannou, Sotiris, 2016. "Public investment multipliers in EU countries: Does the efficiency of public sector matter?," MPRA Paper 70332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bjørndal, Endre & Bjørndal, Mette & Cullmann, Astrid & Nieswand, Maria, 2016. "Finding the Right Yardstick: Regulation under Heterogeneous Environments," Discussion Papers 2016/4, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Anne Marie Knott & Carl Vieregger, 2016. "Reconciling the Firm Size and Innovation Puzzle," Working Papers 16-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Andersen, Torben M & Maibom, Jonas, 2016. "The big trade-off between efficiency and equity - is it there?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11189, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yao, Yuxin & Ohinata, Asako & van Ours, Jan, 2016. "The Education Consequences of Language Proficiency for Young Children," Discussion Paper 2016-009, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Shevtsova, Yevgeniya, 2015. "International Trade and Productivity: The Role of Industry and Export Destination," MPRA Paper 69793, University Library of Munich, Germany.