Report NEP-EFF-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Jose Aragon Aragon & Adriana Castelli & James Gaughan, 2015. "Hospital trusts productivity in the English NHS: uncovering possible drivers of productivity variations," Working Papers 117cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Francesco Devicienti & Elena Grinza & Davide Vannoni, 2015. "The Impact of Part-Time Work on Firm Total Factor Productivity: Evidence from Italy," Working papers 032, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Sara Calligaris, 2015. "Misallocation and Total Factor Productivity in Italy: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," CEIS Research Paper 357, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Oct 2015.
- Lei Chen & Rangan Gupta & Zinnia Mukherjee & Peter Wanke, 2015. "Technical Efficiency of Connecticut Long Island Sound Lobster Fishery: A Nonparametric Approach to Aggregate Frontier Analysis," Working Papers 201578, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth, 2015. "The UK's Productivity Puzzle," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 448, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Rebecca Riley & Chiara Rosazza-Bondibene, 2015. "Raising the Standard: Minimum Wages and Firm Productivity," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 449, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Rebecca Riley & Chiara Rosazza-Bondibene, 2015. "The UK Productivity Puzzle 2008-2013: Evidence From British Businesses," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 450, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Giulia Canzian & Samuele Poy & Simone Schüller, 2015. "Broadband Diffusion and Firm Performance in Rural Areas: Quasi-Experimental Evidence," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2015-10, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Silvio Contessi, 2015. "Multinational firms' entry and productivity: some aggregate implications of firm-level heterogeneity," Globalization Institute Working Papers 248, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Sep 2015.
- Marcelo dos Santos & Tiago Cavalcanti, 2015. "(Mis)Allocation Effects of an Overpaid Public Sector," 2015 Meeting Papers 1094, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rillo, Aladdin D. & Sombilla, Mercedita A., 2015. "Enhancing Agricultural Productivity of CLMV Countries: Challenges and Agenda for Reforms," ADBI Working Papers 542, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Franklin, Jeremy & Rostom, May & Thwaites, Gregory, 2015. "The banks that said no: banking relationships, credit supply and productivity in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 557, Bank of England.
- Fassio, Claudio & Kalantaryan, Sona & Venturini, Alessandra, 2015. "Human Resources and Innovation: Total Factor Productivity and Foreign Human Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 9422, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kateryna Bornukova, 2015. "Accounting for Labor Productivity Puzzle," BEROC Working Paper Series 26, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- Jeremy Franklin & May Rostom & Gregory Thwaites, 2015. "The banks that said no: banking relationships, credit supply and productivity in the UK," Discussion Papers 1525, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).