Report NEP-EFF-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ashraf, Ayesha & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014. "The Effects of Greenfield FDI and Cross-border M&As on Total Factor Productivity," MPRA Paper 65060, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Mar 2015.
- Klein, Alexander & Crafts, Nicholas, 2015. "Agglomeration Economies and Productivity Growth : U.S. Cities, 1880-1930," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 235, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Sudha Narayanan, 2015. "The Productivity of agricultural credit in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Abbas Valadkhani & Israfil Roshdi & Russell Smyth, 2015. "A multicomponent DEA approach to measure the economic and energy efficiencies of OECD countries," Monash Economics Working Papers 09-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Henze, Philipp, 2015. "Structural change and total factor productivity: Evidence from Germany," Economics Working Papers 2015-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- El-Hadj Bah & Lei Fang, 2015. "Working Paper - 219 - Impact of the business Environment on Output and Productivity in Africa," Working Paper Series 2159, African Development Bank.
- Gali, Jordi & van Rens, Thijs, 2015. "The Vanishing Procyclicality of Labor Productivity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1062, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Sergio Perelman & Pierre Pestieau, 2015. "Productivity and performance in the public sector," Working Papers of BETA 2015-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Alvaro Garcia-Marin & Nico Voigtlander, 2015. "Exporting and Plant-Level Efficiency Gains:It's in the Measure," Working Papers wp405, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Baez-Morales, 2015. "“Differences in efficiency between Formal and Informal Micro Firms in Mexico”," AQR Working Papers 201510, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2015.
- Massimo Filippini & Lester Hunt, 2015. "Measurement of Energy Efficiency Based on Economic Foundations," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/216, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Ana Maria Bonomi Barufi & Eduardo A. Haddad, Peter Nijkamp, 2015. "Industrial Scope of Agglomeration Economies in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_13, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Silvia Del Prete & Maria Lucia Stefani, 2015. "Women as ‘gold dust’: gender diversity in top boards and the performance of Italian banks," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1014, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2015. "Swedish Lessons: How Important are ICT and R&D to Economic Growth?," Working Paper Series 1073, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 27 Feb 2017.
- Guidi, Francesco & Solomon, Edna & Trushin, Eshref & Ugur, Mehmet, 2015. "Inverted-U relationship between innovation and survival: Evidence from firm-level UK data," EconStor Preprints 110896, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Ceren Oral & G. Cenk Akkaya, 2015. "Profitability Analysis Of Banks By Using Clustering Method: An Application On Turkish Banking Sector," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503730, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Frederik Mergaerts & Rudi Vander Vennet, 2015. "Business Models And Their Impact On Bank Performance: A Long-Term Perspective," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 15/908, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.