Report NEP-EFF-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aras Zirgulis, 2014. "Is International Capital Tax Competition Fueled by the Quest for Increased Productivity?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702435, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Lopez-Garcia, Paloma, 2015. "Assessing European competitiveness: the new CompNet microbased database," Working Paper Series 1764, European Central Bank.
- McAdam, Peter & Christopoulos, Dimitris, 2015. "Efficiency, Inefficiency and the MENA Frontier," Working Paper Series 1757, European Central Bank.
- Dhyne, Emmanuel & Berthou, Antoine & Soares, Ana Cristina & Bugamelli, Matteo & Cazacu, Ana-Maria & Lalinsky, Tibor & Meriküll, Jaanika & Harasztosi, Péter & Demian, Calin-Vlad & Oropallo, Filippo, 2015. "Assessing European firms' exports and productivity distributions: the CompNet trade module," Working Paper Series 1788, European Central Bank.
- Dao, Le Thanh, 2013. "An empirical analysis of the manufacuring sector in vietnam during the periods 2000-2006 with a particular emphasis on technical efficiency, trade reforms ad workplace injuries," Economics PhD Theses 0613, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Jacques Mairesse, 2015. "Comparing Micro-Evidence on Rent Sharing from Three Different Approaches," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-068/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Baum, Christopher F & Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis & Stephan, Andreas, 2015. "A New Approach to Estimation of the R&D-Innovation-Productivity Relationship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 408, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri & Greg C. Wright, 2015. "Immigration, Trade and Productivity in Services: Evidence from UK Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1353, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth, 2015. "The UK's Productivity Puzzle," CEP Occasional Papers 45, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jan Heufer & Per Hjertstrand, 2015. "Homothetic Efficiency and Test Power: A Non-Parametric Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-064/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fátima Diniz & Elias Soukiazis, 2015. "Economies to Scale and the Importance of Human Capital in the Moulds Industry in Portugal: A Micro Panel Data Approach," GEMF Working Papers 2015-11, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Georges Daw, 2014.
"Is the decomposition of the technical biased progress realizable with a Cobb-Douglas production function?
[La décomposition des biais de progrès technique est-elle réalisable avec une fonction prod," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01077366, HAL.
- Hense, Florian, 2015. "Interest rate elasticity of bank loans: The case for sector-specific capital requirements," CFS Working Paper Series 504, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Natasa Stojkoviæ-Krstiæ, 2014. "The Integrating System Of Business Performance Measur?Ment," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-03, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).