Report NEP-EFF-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2014. "Just Add Milk: A Productivity Analysis of the Revolutionary Changes in Nineteenth Century Danish Dairying," Working Papers 0055, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Nikita Céspedes & Nelson Ramírez-Rondán, 2014. "Total factor productivity estimation in Peru: Primal and dual approaches," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2014-377, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Fernando Parro & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel Sarte, 2014. "The Impact of Regional and Sectoral Productivity Changes on the U.S. Economy," NBER Working Papers 20168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary D. Ferrier & Hervé Leleu & Viviane Valdmanis & Michael Vardanyan, 2014. "A Directional Distance Function Approach to Identifying the Input/Output Status of Medical Residents," Working Papers 2014-EQM-04, IESEG School of Management.
- Anna Bohnstedt, 2014. "Are Public and Private R&D Investments Complements or Substitutes?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0485, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Co, Sean, 2014. "SafeTREC - UCTC Seminar: An Innovative Performance Based Approach to the Health Impacts of Transit Investments," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt3hc5v7mm, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Item repec:nip:nipewp:10/2014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Semih Akçomak & Hanna Müller-Zick, 2013. "Trust and Innovation in Europe: Causal, spatial and non-linear forces," STPS Working Papers 1304, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2013.
- Bellemare, Charles & Shearer, Bruce S., 2014. "Measuring Ratchet Effects within a Firm: Evidence from a Field Experiment Varying Contractual Commitment," IZA Discussion Papers 8214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert E. Hall, 2014. "Quantifying the Lasting Harm to the U.S. Economy from the Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 20183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.