Report NEP-EFF-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dhyne, Emmanuel & Zurlo, Davide & Sandoz-Dit-Bragard, Charlotte & Chiriacescu, Bogdan & Cazacu, Ana-Maria & Lalinsky, Tibor & Biewen, Elena & Blank, Sven & Meinen, Philipp & Hagemejer, Jan & Tello, Pa, 2014. "Micro-based evidence of EU competitiveness: the CompNet database," Working Paper Series 1634, European Central Bank.
- Nikita Céspedes & Nelson Ramírez-Rondán, 2014. "Total Factor Productivity Estimation in Peru: Primal and Dual Approaches," Working Papers 2014-11, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Pacheco, Francisca & Sanchez, Rafael & Villena, Mauricio, 2014. "A Longitudinal Parametric Approach to Estimate Local Government Efficiency," MPRA Paper 54918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina Mitaritonna & Gianluca Orefice & Giovanni Peri, 2014. "Immigrants and Firms' Productivity: Evidence from France," Working Papers 2014-09, CEPII research center.
- Turek Rahoveanu, Adrian & Turek Rahoveanu, Maria Magdalena, 2013. "Performance evaluation of production structures in agricultural holdings – case study," MPRA Paper 55003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajay K. Agrawal & John McHale & Alex Oettl, 2014. "Why Stars Matter," NBER Working Papers 20012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kabunga, Nassul S., 2014. "Improved dairy cows in Uganda: Pathways to poverty alleviation and improved child nutrition:," IFPRI discussion papers 1328, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sánchez Mangas, Rocío & Alonso-Borrego, César & Romero-Medina, Antonio, 2014. "The impact of public research contracts on scientific productivity," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1405, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2014. "Origin of FDI and domestic productivity spillovers: does European FDI have a ‘productivity advantage’ in the ENP countries?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 0, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Andrew Dillon & Jed Friedman & Pieter Serneels, 2014. "Health information, treatment, and worker productivity: Experimental evidence from malaria testing and treatment among Nigerian sugarcane cutters," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bergeaud, A. & Cette, G. & Lecat, R., 2014. "Productivity trends from 1890 to 2012 in advanced countries," Working papers 475, Banque de France.
- Benin, Samuel, 2014. "Impact of Ghanaâ€™s agricultural mechanization services center program:," IFPRI discussion papers 1330, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cette, G., 2014. "Does ICT remain a powerful engine of growth?," Working papers 476, Banque de France.
- Makram El-Shagi & Claus Michelsen & Sebastian Rosenschon, 2014. "Regulation, Innovation and Technology Diffusion: Evidence from Building Energy Efficiency Standards in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1371, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Chetroiu, Rodica & Călin, Ion, 2013. "The concept of economic efficiency in agriculture," MPRA Paper 55007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Dohse & Robert Gold, 2014. "Determining the Impact of Cultural Diversity on Regional Economies in Europe," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 58, WWWforEurope.