Report NEP-EFF-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diaz-Mayans, M.Angeles & Sánchez, Rosario/R, 2014. "Innovation, exports and technical efficiency in Spain," MPRA Paper 53230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2014. "Performance related pay, productivity and wages in Italy: a quantile regression approach," MPRA Paper 53341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joana Reis & Rosa Forte, 2014. "The Impact Of Industry Characteristics On Firms’ Export Intensity," FEP Working Papers 524, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2014. "Spatial environmental efficiency indicators in regional waste generation: A nonparametric approach," MPRA Paper 53400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larry Qiu & Miaojie Yu, 2014. "Multiproduct Firms, Export Product Scope, and Trade Liberalization: The Role of Managerial Efficiency," Working Papers 022014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Josheski, Dushko, 2014. "Essential themes in Personnel economics," MPRA Paper 53343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco ALVAREZ-CUADRADO & Ngo Van LONG & Markus POSCHKE, 2014. "Capital-Labor Substitution, Structural Change and the Labor Income Share," Cahiers de recherche 01-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Marco Di-Cataldo, 2014. "Quality of government and innovative performance in the regions of Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1406, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2014.
- Item repec:cor:louvrp:-2475 is not listed on IDEAS anymore