Report NEP-EFF-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Nicola, Arianna & Mancuso, Paolo & Valdmanis, Vivian, 2013. "Quality and health care performance in the Italian regions," MPRA Paper 50495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse, 2013. "Upstream Product Market Regulations, ICT, R&D and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 19488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valentin Zelenyuk & Andreas Mayer, 2013. "Aggregation of Malmquist productivity indexes allowing for reallocation of resources," CEPA Working Papers Series WP062013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Item repec:cdi:wpaper:1460 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sara G.Castellanos & Jesus G. Garza-Garcia, 2013. "Competition and Efficiency in the Mexican Banking Sector," Working Papers 1329, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- António Afonso & Ana Venâncio, 2013. "The relevance of commuting zones for regional spending efficiency," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/17, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Hampf, Benjamin & Krüger, Jens J., 2013. "Optimal directions for directional distance functions: An exploration of potential reductions of greenhouse gases," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 216, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ogutu, Sylvester O. & Okello, Julius J. & Otieno, David J., 2013. "Impact of Information and Communication Technology-based Market Information Services on Smallholder Farm Input Use and Productivity: The Case of Kenya," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 157770, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira & Joaquim Ramalho, 2013. "Mergers, Coordinated Effects and Efficiency in the Portuguese Non-Life Insurance Industry," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_18, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Rajsic, Predrag, 2013. "Cost Structure of the Ontario Dairy Industry Revisited: Distributional Aspects," Working Papers 157407, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- World Bank, 2013. "Burkina Faso : Determinants of Cereal Production, Stochastic Frontier Approach for Panel Data," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15990, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2013. "Burkina Faso : What is Driving Cotton Production, Stochastic Frontier Approach for Panel Data," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15989, The World Bank.