Report NEP-EFF-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chiara Franco & Fabio Pieri & Francesco Venturini, 2013. "Product market regulation and innovation efficiency," Working Papers 1313, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Temouri, Yama & Wagner, Joachim, 2013. "Do outliers and unobserved heterogeneity explain the exporter productivity premium? Evidence from France, Germany and the United Kingdom," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 320, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Jesús F. Lampón & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2013. "Factors behind international relocation and changes in production geography in the European automobile components industry," Working Papers 2013/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Sabine D’Costa & Enrique Garcilazo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2013. "The Impact of Structural and Macroeconomic Factors on Regional Growth," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/11, OECD Publishing.
- Hansen, Xenia Brun & Bech, Mickael & Jacobsen, Mads Leth & Lauridsen, Jørgen T, 2013. "Do Mixed Reimbursement Schemes Affect Hospital Productivity? An Analysis of the Case of Denmark," COHERE Working Paper 2013:2, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research, University of Southern Denmark.
- Molander, Anders & Torsvik, Gaute, 2013. "Getting People Into Work: What (If Anything) Can Justify Mandatory Activation Of Welfare Recipients?," Working Papers in Economics 03/13, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Campos, Nauro F, 2013. "Reexamining the Conditional Effect of Foreign Direct Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 7458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- AREZKI Rabah & DUPUY Arnaud & GELB Alan, 2013. "Resource Windfalls, Optimal Public Investment and Redistribution: The Role of Total Factor Productivity and Administrative Capacity," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2013-12, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7803 is not listed on IDEAS anymore