Report NEP-EFF-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guesmi, Bouali & Serra, Teresa & Featherstone, Allen M., 2013. "Technical efficiency of Kansas arable crop farms: a local maximum likelihood approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 147488, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- d'Artis Kancs & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "R&D and Non-Linear Productivity Growth of Heterogeneous Firms," JRC Working Papers JRC77247, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Garnero, Andrea & Rycx, Francois, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Workforce Diversity on Productivity, Wages and Profits," IZA Discussion Papers 7350, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mitsukuni Nishida & Amil Petrin & Sašo Polanec, 2013. "Exploring Reallocation's Apparent Weak Contribution to Growth," NBER Working Papers 19012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang, Xin & McIntosh, Christopher S. & Watson, Philip & Zhang, Hua & Lu, Qian, 2013. "Technical efficiency in small-scale irrigation cooperative and its determinants from the perspective of social capital heterogeneity–the case of northwestern China," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 148070, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 2013. "Growth of African Economies : Productivity, Policy Syndromes, and the Importance of Institutions," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sabrina Auci & Laura Castellucci & Manuela Coromaldi, 2013. "Does cutting back the public sector improve efficiency? Some evidence from 15 European countries," CEIS Research Paper 274, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Apr 2013.
- Edward Prescott & Ellen McGrattan, 2012. "The Labor Productivity Puzzle," 2012 Meeting Papers 644, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Maliranta, Mika, 2013. "Globalization, occupational restructuring and firm performance," ETLA Working Papers 5, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sean Dougherty, 2013. "Legal Reform, Contract Enforcement and Firm Size in Mexico," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1042, OECD Publishing.
- Nicolas Serrano-Velarde & Douglas Hanley & Ufuk Akcigit, 2012. "Back to Basics: Basic Research Spillovers, Innovation Policy and Growth," 2012 Meeting Papers 665, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Walls, Margaret, 2012. "Policies To Encourage Home Energy Efficiency Improvements: Comparing Loans, Subsidies, and Standards," Discussion Papers dp-12-47, Resources For the Future.