Report NEP-EFF-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Maredza and Sylvanus Ikhide, 2013. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Efficiency and Productivity of the Banking System in South Africa," Working Papers 328, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Miyuki Taniguchi, 2013. "The Impact of Liberalization on the Production of Electricity in Japan," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-027, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- d'Artis Kancs & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "R&D and Non-Linear Productivity Growth of Heterogeneous Firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-06, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, Francois, 2012. "The Impact of Educational Mismatch on Firm Productivity: Evidence from Linked Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manevska-Tasevska, Gordana, 2011. "Efficiency analysis of commercial grape-producing family farms in the Republic of Macedonia," Department of Economics publications 8496, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Duggan, Victor & Rahardja, Sjamsu & Varela, Gonzalo, 2013. "Service sector reform and manufacturing productivity : evidence from Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6349, The World Bank.
- Allan Collard-Wexler & Jan De Loecker, 2013. "Reallocation and Technology: Evidence from the U.S. Steel Industry," NBER Working Papers 18739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- WikstrÃ¶m, Daniel, 2012. "The fixed effects estimator of technical efficiency," Department of Economics publications 9101, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Pietrovito, Filomena & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco & Salvatici, Luca, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp13071, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Kimitaka Nishitani & Nurul Jannah & Hardinsyah Ridwan & Shinji Kaneko, 2013. "The Influence of Voluntary and Mandatory Environmental Performance on Financial Performance: An Empirical Study of Indonesian Firms," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-01, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Nanditha Mathew, 2012. "Drivers of Firm Growth: Micro-evidence from Indian Manufacturing," LEM Papers Series 2012/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.