Report NEP-EFF-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paz, Lourenco, 2012. "Trade liberalization and inter-industry productivity spillovers: an analysis of the 1989-1998 Brazilian trade liberalization episode," MPRA Paper 38859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00622969 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- El-hadj Bah & Lei Fang, 2011. "Impact of the business environment on output and productivity in Africa," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 2011-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- WAKASUGI Ryuhei & NATSUHARA Takashi, 2012. "Productivity and FDI of Taiwan Firms: A review from a nonparametric approach," Discussion papers 12033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Xu Tian & Xiaohua Yu, 2012. "The Enigmas of TFP in China: A Meta-Analysis," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 113, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Jorge E. Galán & Helena Veiga & Michael P. Wiper, 2012. "Bayesian estimation of inefficiency heterogeneity in stochastic frontier models," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws121007, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Jesus Felipe & John McCombie, 2012. "Problems with Regional Production Functions and Estimates of Agglomeration Economies: A Caveat Emptor for Regional Scientists," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_725, Levy Economics Institute.
- Nishida, Keigo, 2012. "Agricultural Productivity Differences and Credit Market Imperfections," MPRA Paper 38962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eva Valeri & Amanda Stathopoulos & Edoardo Marcucci, 2012. "Energy Efficiency In The Transport Sector: Policy Evolution In Some European Countries," Working Papers 0312, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2012.
- Yerushalmi, Erez, 2012. "Measuring the administrative water allocation mechanism and agricultural amenities," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 992, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Scherer, Frederic Michael, 2011. "R&D Costs and Productivity in Biopharmaceuticals," Scholarly Articles 5688848, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00653441 is not listed on IDEAS anymore