Report NEP-EFF-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sun, Churen & Zhang, Tao, 2012. "Export, Productivity Pattern, and Firm Size Distribution," MPRA Paper 36742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Dimova, Ralitza & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Kai, 2012. "Does Institutional Quality Affect Firm Performance? Insights from a Semiparametric Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 6351, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2/17. "Environmental Performance and Profits," CERE Working Papers 2012:8, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Christian Pfeifer & Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Age and gender composition of the workforce, productivity and profits: Evidence from a new type of data for German enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics 232, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Tolga Umut Kuzubas, 2012. "Wage-Productivity Gap in Turkish Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 2012/03, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Allan Collard-Wexler & John Asker & Jan De Loecker, 2011. "Productivity Volatility and the Misallocation of Resources in Developing Economies," Working Papers 11-13, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Zack Cooper & Stephen Gibbons & Simon Jones & Alistair McGuire, 2012. "Does Competition Improve Public Hospitals' Efficiency? Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment in the English National Health Service," CEP Discussion Papers dp1125, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- John Van Reenen & Linda Yueh, 2012. "Why Has China Grown So Fast? The Role of International Technology Transfer," CEP Discussion Papers dp1121, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ruane, Frances & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2011. "Boosting Innovation and Productivity in Enterprises: What Works?," Papers EC3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2011. "Peer Heterogeneity, School Tracking and Studentsâ€™ Performances: Evidence from PISA 2006," Working Papers 143, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- E. et al. Saltari, 2011. "The impact of ICT on the Italian productivity dynamics," Working Papers 149, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Nolan, Anne & O'Reilly, Jacqueline & Smith, Samantha & Brick, Aoife, 2011. "The Potential Role of Pay-for-Performance in Irish Health Care," Papers EC4, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).