Report NEP-EFF-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "A conditional full frontier modelling for analyzing environmental efficiency and economic growth," MPRA Paper 32839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silva, Leonardo Fonseca da & Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti, 2011. "Structural Transformation and Productivity in Latin America," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 724, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Temesgen Tadesse Deressa, 2011. "Effects of climatic conditions and agro-ecological settings on the productive efficiencies of small-holder farmers in Ethopia," Working Papers 223, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Pohit, Sanjib & Pal, Barun, 2011. "Productivity and technical change in Indian economy," MPRA Paper 32736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arvind Virmani & Danish A Hashim, 2011. "J-Curve of Productivity and Growth; Indian Manufacturing Post-Liberalization," IMF Working Papers 11/163, International Monetary Fund.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Pessôa, Samuel de Abreu & Veloso, Fernando A., 2011. "On the evolution of TFP in Latin America," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 723, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Asha Sundaram, 2011. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Micro Enterprises: Do Banks Matter? Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers 225, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Harrison, Ann E. & Martin, Leslie A. & Nataraj, Shanthi, 2011. "Learning versus stealing : how Important are market-share -- reallocations to India's productivity growth?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5761, The World Bank.
- Joachim Wagner, 2011. "International Trade and Firm Performance: A Survey of Empirical Studies since 2006," Working Paper Series in Economics 210, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Caliendo, Lorenzo & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2011. "The Impact of Trade on Organization and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 8535, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- CZARNITZKI Dirk & LOPES BENTO Cindy, 2011. "Innovation subsidies: Does the funding source matter for innovation intensity and performance? Empirical evidence from Germany," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-42, LISER.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, 2011. "Who said large banks don't experience scale economies? Evidence from a risk-return-driven cost function," Working Papers 11-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.