Report NEP-EFF-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mizobuchi, Hideyuki, 2011. "The returns to scale effect in labour productivity growth," MPRA Paper 31152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mizobuchi, Hideyuki, 2010. "New indices of labour productivity growth: Baumol’s disease revisited," MPRA Paper 31151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Nieswand & Stefan Seifert, 2011. "Some Determinants of Intermediate Local Governments' Spending Efficiency: The Case of French Départements," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1130, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Darina Zaimova, 2011. "Measuring the economic efficiency of Italian agricultural enterprises," Euricse Working Papers 1118, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "A non-parametric analysis of the efficiency of the top European football clubs," MPRA Paper 31173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Dimas M. Fazio & Daniel O. Cajueiro, 2011. "Profit, Cost and Scale Efficiency for Latin American Banks: Concentration-Performance Relationship," Working Papers Series 244, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Theara Horn & Hitoshi Saito, 2011. "Cost Efficiency and Scale Economies of Japanese Water Utilities," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-19, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2011. "British Relative Economic Decline Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 8384, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kuhn, Dieter, 2011. "Delayering and Firm Performance: Evidence from Swiss firm-level Data," Working papers 2011/02, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Caiazza, Stefano & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco & Trovato, Giovanni, 2011. "Do domestic and cross-border M&As differ? Cross-country evidence from the banking sector," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11061, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.