Report NEP-EFF-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saibal Ghosh, 2010. "Economic reforms and manufacturing productivity: Evidence from India," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_32, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- KATO Atsuyuki, 2010. "Similarities and Differences between the Manufacturing and the Service Sectors: An empirical analysis of Japanese automobile related industries," Discussion papers 10057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Elena Huergo & Lourdes Moreno, 2010. "Does history matter for the relationship between R&D, Innovation and Productivity?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_41, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ukoha, O.O & Okoye, B.C & Emetu, J, 2010. "Analysis of the Determinants of Total Factor Productivity among Small-Holder Cassava Farmers in Ohafia L.G.A of Abia State," MPRA Paper 26125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Block, 2010. "The Decline and Rise of Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa Since 1961," NBER Working Papers 16481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Altomonte & Gábor Békés, 2010. "Trade Complexity and Productivity," CeFiG Working Papers 12, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 25 Oct 2010.
- Baldwin, John R. & Rispoli, Luke, 2010. "Productivity Trends of Unincorporated Enterprises in the Canadian Economy, 1987 to 2005," The Canadian Productivity Review 2010028e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Michel Dumont & Bruno Merlevede & Christophe Piette & Glenn Rayp, 2010. "The productivity and export spillovers of the internationalisation behaviour of Belgian firms," Working Paper Research 201, National Bank of Belgium.
- Fengxia Dong & Jing Lu & Allen Featherstone, 2010. "Effects of Credit Constraints on Productivity and Rural Household Income in China," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-wp516, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Deokwoo Nam & Jian Wang, 2010. "Understanding the effect of productivity changes on international relative prices: the role of news shocks," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 61, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.