Report NEP-EFF-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ngi:dpaper:09-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ergun Dogan & Koi Nyen Wong, 2010. "Plant Size, Turnover and Productivity in Malaysian Manufacturing," Monash Economics Working Papers 11-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ergun Dogan & Koi Nyen Wong & Michael Meow-Chung Yap, 2010. "Turnover, Ownership and Productivity in Malaysian Manufacturing," Monash Economics Working Papers 13-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- KAWAKAMI Atsushi & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu, 2010. "Product Switching and Firm Performance in Japan," Discussion papers 10043, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Neba, Cletus & Ngassam, Sylvain & Nzomo, Joseph, 2010. "The Determinants Of the Technical Efficiency of Cotton Farmers in Northern Cameroon," MPRA Paper 24814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo Filippini & Lester C Hunt, 2010. "Energy demand and energy efficiency in the OECD countries: a stochastic demand frontier approach," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 127, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Schwarz, Maik & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2010. "Nonparametric Frontier Estimation from Noisy Data," IDEI Working Papers 625, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Tushaj, Arjan, 2010. "Market concentration in the banking sector: Evidence from Albania," BERG Working Paper Series 73, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Mairesse, Jacques, 2010. "Panel Data Estimates of the Production Function and Product and Labor Market Imperfections," IZA Discussion Papers 5176, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ali M. Kutan & Erick W. Rengifo & Emre Ozsoz, 2010. "Evaluating the Effects of Deposit Dollarization in Bank Profitability," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2010-07, Fordham University, Department of Economics.