Report NEP-EFF-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António Afonso & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2010. "Public and Private Inputs in Aggregate Production and Growth: A Cross-country Efficiency Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/09, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Christian M. Dahl & Hans Christian Kongsted & Anders Sørensen, 2010. "ICT and Productivity Growth in the 1990's: Panel Data Evidence on Europe," CREATES Research Papers 2010-47, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Laure Latruffe, 2010. "Competitiveness, Productivity and Efficiency in the Agricultural and Agri-Food Sectors," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 30, OECD Publishing.
- David Powell & Joachim Wagner, 2010. "The Exporter Productivity Premium along the Productivity Distribution: First Evidence from a Quantile Regression Approach for Fixed Effects Panel Data Models," Working Paper Series in Economics 182, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2010. ""Ownership Changes and Economic Efficiency: Plant-Level Evidence from the Japanese Cotton Spinning Industry, 1900-1911" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-221, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- George E. Halkos & Nickolaos G. Tzeremes & Stavros A. Kourtzidis, 2010. "An application of statistical interference in DEA models: An analysis of public owned university departments' efficiency," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_17, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Julian M. Alston, 2010. "The Benefits from Agricultural Research and Development, Innovation, and Productivity Growth," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 31, OECD Publishing.
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Masatsugu TSUJI & Yasushi UEKI, 2010. "How ICTs Raise Manufacturing Performance: Firm-level Evidence in Southeast Asia," Working Papers DP-2010-07, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).