Report NEP-EFF-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3583553 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone, 2010. "Regional Economic Divide And The Role Of Technological Spillovers In Italy. Evidence From Microdata," Working Papers 201010, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3959784 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Massimo Filippini & Mehdi Farsi & Marie-Anne Plagnet & Roxana Saplacan, 2010. "Unobserved Heterogeneity and International Benchmarking in Public Transport," CEPE Working paper series 10-73, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18816/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Kräkel & Anja Schöttner, 2010. "Technology Choice and Incentives under Relative Performance Schemes," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse10_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- George Grantham, 2010. "What'S Space Got To Do With It? Distance And Agricultural Productivity Before The Railway Age," Departmental Working Papers 2010-04, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Kurup, Hari K K, 2010. "On the estimation of hospital cost: the approach," MPRA Paper 22767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kauhanen, Antti & Napari, Sami, 2010. "Performance Measurement and Incentive Plans," Discussion Papers 1216, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kick, Thomas & Koetter, Michael & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2010. "Recovery determinants of distressed banks: Regulators, market discipline, or the environment?," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2010,02, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Barua, Alokesh & Chakraborty, Debashis & Hariprasad, C. G., 2010. "Entry, Competitiveness and Exports: Evidence from Firm Level Data of Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 22738, University Library of Munich, Germany.