Report NEP-EFF-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kolesnikova, Irina, 2010. "State Aid for Industrial Enterprises in Belarus: Remedy or Poison?," MPRA Paper 22403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2010-04-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Werner Roeger & Janos Varga & Jan in 't Veld, 2010. "How to close the productivity gap between the US and Europe: A quantitative assessment using a semi-endogenous growth model," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 399, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Hitoshi Saito, 2010. "The Cost Inefficiency of Public Primary Education in Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Thomas J. Holmes & John J. Stevens, 2010. "An Alternative Theory of the Plant Size Distribution with an Application to Trade," NBER Working Papers 15957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Giovanni Ferri & Zeno Rotondi, 2010. "Do bank-firm relationships influence firm internationalization?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 37, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2010-04-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2009-11-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore