Report NEP-EFF-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daley, Jenifer & Matthews, Kent, 2009. "Measuring post-crisis productivity for Jamaican banks," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/29, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Mahamat Hamit-Haggar, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity growth, Technological Progress, and Efficiency Changes: Empirical Evidence from Canadian Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 0905E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Dimitris Christopoulos & Miguel León-Ledesma, 2009. "Efficiency and frontier technology in the aftermath of recessions: international evidence," Studies in Economics 0922, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Amil Petrin & T. Kirk White & Jerome P. Reiter, 2009. "The Impact of Plant-Level Resource Reallocations and Technical Progress on U.S. Macroeconomic Growth," Working Papers 09-43, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Daley, Jenifer & Matthews, Kent, 2009. "Efficiency and Convergence in the Jamaican banking sector 1998-2007," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/30, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Mamatzakis, E, 2009. "The Contribution of the Publicly Funded R&D Capital to Productivity Growth and an application to the Greek food and beverages industry," MPRA Paper 19388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susanto Basu & Luigi Pascali & Fabio Schiantarelli & Luis Serven, 2009. "Productivity, Welfare and Reallocation: Theory and Firm-Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 15579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Growiec, Jakub, 2009. "On the Measurement of Technological Progress Across Countries," MPRA Paper 19321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumar, Saten & Webber, Don J. & Perry, Geoff, 2009. "Real Wages, Inflation and Labour Productivity in Australia," MPRA Paper 19293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murinde, Victor & Zhao, Tianshu, 2009. "Bank competition, risk taking and productive efficiency: Evidence from Nigeria's banking reform experiments," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-23, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-51 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sasan Bakhtiari, 2009. "Quantifying Non-monotonicity in Productivity-Input Relations," Discussion Papers 2009-11, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Fischer, R.A. & Byerlee, Derek R. & Edmeades, Gregory O., 2009. "Can Technology Deliver on the Yield Challenge to 2050?," Miscellaneous Papers 55481, Agecon Search.
- Gilbert Cette & Yusuf Kocoglu & Jacques Mairesse, 2009. "Productivity Growth and Levels in France, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States in the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 15577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Koch, Cathérine Tahmee & Koetter, Michael, 2009. "Margins of international banking: is there a productivity pecking order in banking, too?," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2009,12, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Wen-Jen Tsay & Cliff J. Huang & Tsu-Tan Fu & I-Lin Ho, 2009. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Censored Stochastic Frontier Models: An Application to the Three-Stage DEA Method," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 09-A003, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Benjamin R. Mandel & Marshall B. Reinsdorf & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2009. "Effects of Terms of Trade Gains and Tariff Changes on the Measurement of U.S. Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 15592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.