Report NEP-EFF-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eri:srperi:2008_essays_productivity is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- MATSUURA Toshiyuki & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki & HAYAKAWA Kazunobu, 2008. "How Does FDI in East Asia Affect Performance at Home?: Evidence from Electrical Machinery Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 08034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alexei Karas & Koen Schoors & Laurent Weill, 2008. "Are private banks more efficient than public banks ? Evidence from Russia," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-15, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans & Ebersberger, Bernd, 2008. "The Innovation and Productivity Effect of Foreign Take-Over of National Assets," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 141, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Jones, Melanie K. & Jones, Richard J. & Latreille, Paul L. & Sloane, Peter J., 2008. "Training, Job Satisfaction and Workplace Performance in Britain: Evidence from WERS 2004," IZA Discussion Papers 3677, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elisa Gaelotti, 2008. "Do domestic firms benefit from geographic proximity with FDI? Evidence from the privatization of the Czech glass industry," Working Papers IES 2008/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.
- Li, Zhe, 2008. "Productivity Dispersion across Plants, Emission Abatement, and Environmental Policy," MPRA Paper 9564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2008. "Is Entrepreneurship the Salvation for Enhanced Economic Growth?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 143, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barnes, Sebastian & Price, Simon & Sebastia Barriel, Maria, 2008. "The elasticity of substitution: evidence from a UK firm-level data set," Bank of England working papers 348, Bank of England.
- Ricardo M. Sousa & António Afonso, 2008. "Fiscal Policy, Housing and Stock Prices," NIPE Working Papers 21/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Marcos Gallacher, 2008. "The impact of human capital on firm-level input use: Argentine agriculture," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 380, Universidad del CEMA.
- Radovan Chalupka & Petr Teply, 2008. "Operational Risk Management and Implications for Bank’s Economic Capital – a Case Study," Working Papers IES 2008/17, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.
- Kristian Behrens & Giordano Mion & Yasusada Murata & Jens Sudekum, 2008. "Trade, Wages, and Productivity," Cahiers de recherche 0826, CIRPEE.
- Silvia Giannangeli & Giorgio Fagiolo & Massimo Molinari, 2008. "Financial Structure and Corporate Growth: Evidence from Italian Panel Data," LEM Papers Series 2008/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.