Report NEP-EFF-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sharif, Naubahar & Huang, Can, 2008. "Cross-border Investment and Economic Integration: The Case of Guangdong Province and Hong Kong SAR," MERIT Working Papers 035, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Leopold Simar & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2008. "Stochastic FDH/DEA estimators for Frontier Analysis," Discussion Papers 8, Kyiv School of Economics.
- L. Rachel Ngai & Roberto M. Samaniego, 2008. "Mapping Prices into Productivity in Multisector Growth Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0869, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ken Schoors & Bruno Merlevede, 2007. "FDI and the Consequences: Towards more complete capture of spillover effects," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp886, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- TOKUI Joji & INUI Tomohiko & Young Gak KIM, 2008. "Embodied Technological Progress and the Productivity Slowdown in Japan," Discussion papers 08017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Constantinescu, Madalina, 2008. "Knowledge Management through the Lens of Innovation and Labour Productivity in a Knowledge Based Economy," MPRA Paper 8930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gu, Wulong & Baldwin, John R., 2008. "Outsourcing and Offshoring in Canada," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008055e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Tomáš Havránek & Zuzana Iršová, 2008. "Intra-Industry Spillovers from Inward FDI: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Working Papers IES 2008/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2008.
- Cristini, Annalisa & Pozzoli, Dario, 2008. "New Workplace Practices and Firm Performance: A Comparative Study of Italy and Britain," Working Papers 08-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.