Report NEP-EFF-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boon L. Lee & Andrew C. Worthington & Wai Ho Leong, 2009. "Malmquist Indices of Pre and Post-Deregulation Productivity, Efficiency and Technological Change in the Singaporean Banking Sector," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 228, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Jaume Puig & Jaime Pinilla, 2008. "Why are some Spanish regions so much more efficient than others?," Economics Working Papers 1067, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- The International Study Group on Exports and Productivity & Mauro Pisu, 2008. "Exports and productivity – comparable evidence for 14 countries," Working Paper Research 128, National Bank of Belgium.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070089 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brown, W. Mark & Rigby, David & Baldwin, John R., 2008. "Agglomeration Economies: Microdata Panel Estimates from Canadian Manufacturing," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008049e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Anon-Higon, Dolores & Vasilakos, Nicholas, 2008. "Productivity, Multinationals and Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from the UK Retail Sector," MPRA Paper 7181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F. Albornoz, M. Kugler, 2008. "Exporting Spillovers: Firm-Level Evidence from Argentina," Working Papers eg0057, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2008.
- Rahmatullah Abul Bashar Md, 2008. "Convergence in Bangladesh Agriculture," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-01, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Jan 2008.
- Item repec:pia:wpaper:20070410 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dutta, Jayasri & Horsewood, Nicholas & Vasilakos, Nicholas, 2007. "Industrial Activity in Indian States: The Role of Infrastructure," MPRA Paper 7184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William R. Kerr, 2005. "Ethnic Scientific Communities and International Technology Diffusion," Harvard Business School Working Papers 06-022, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2007.
- Richard G. Harris & Peter E. Robertson, 2007. "Dynamic Adjustments to Terms of Trade Shocks: The USA Productivity Boom and Australia," Discussion Papers 2007-16, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.