Report NEP-EFF-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gellatly, Guy & Baldwin, John R., 2007. "Innovation Capabilities: Technology Use, Productivity Growth and Business Performance: Evidence from Canadian Technology Surveys," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2007016e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Leeuwen, George van & Wiel, Henry van der, 2007. "Market structure, productivity and scale in European business services," MPRA Paper 6137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Exports and Productivity ?Comparable Evidence for 14 Countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 19207, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Axel Dreher & Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Friedrich Schneider, 2007. "The devil is in the shadow: do institutions affect income and productivity or only official income and official income and official productivity?," DULBEA Working Papers 07-22.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pedro Cavalcanti Ferreira & Alberto Trejosy, 2007. "Gains From Trade And Total Factor Productivity Across Economies," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 055, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- International Study Group on Exports and Productivity, 2007. "Exports and Productivity – Comparable Evidence for 14 Countries," Working Papers 0714, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2007.
- Item repec:dij:wpfarg:1071106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cil:wpaper:3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luis Garicano & Paul Heaton, 2007. "Information Technology, Organization, and Productivity in the Public Sector: Evidence from Police Departments," CEP Discussion Papers dp0826, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gantumur, Tseveen & Stephan, Andreas, 2007. "Mergers & Acquisitions And Innovation Performance In The Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 111, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.