Report NEP-EFF-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Josef, KONINGS & Hylke, VANDENBUSSCHE, 2007. "Antidumping Protection and Productivity of Domestic Firms : A firm level analysis," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007028, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Grace Lordan, 2007. "Measuring efficiency in health care: an application to out of hours primary care services in the island of Ireland," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/08, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fernandes, Ana M., 2007. "Structure and performance of the services sector in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4357, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:81 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Carmelo Petraglia & Giuseppina Testa, 2007. "Research, Knowledge Spillovers and Innovation," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0713, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Reference Models and Incentive Regulation of Electricity Distribution Networks: An Evaluation of Sweden’s Network Performance Assessment Model (NPAM)," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0747, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Christiano A. Coelho & João Manoel Pinho de Mello & Leonardo Rezende, 2007. "Are Public Banks pro-Competitive? Evidence from Concentrated Local Markets in Brazil," Textos para discussão 551, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil), revised Sep 2007.