Report NEP-EFF-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Menezes, Antonio & Vieira, José António Cabral & Peypoch, Nicolas & Solonandrasana, Bernardin, 2007. "An Analysis of Hospital Efficiency and Productivity Growth Using the Luenberger Productivity Indicator," IZA Discussion Papers 2689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Harrison, 2007. "Can Measurement Error Explain the Weakness of Productivity Growth in the Canadian Construction Industry?," CSLS Research Reports 2007-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Sangho KIM & Hyunjoon LIM & Donghyun PARK, 2007. "The Effect of Imports and Exports on Total Factor Productivity in Korea," Discussion papers 07022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Sharpe, 2006. "The Relationship between ICT Investment and Productivity in the Canadian Economy: A Review of the Evidence," CSLS Research Reports 2006-05, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Mark Rogers, 2007. "Trade Marks and Performance in UK Firms: Evidence of Schumpeterian Competition through Innovation," Economics Series Working Papers 300, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Le Thanh THUY, 2007. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Have an Impact on the Growth in Labor Productivity of Vietnamese Domestic Firms?," Discussion papers 07021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0708 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dean Baker, 2007. "The Productivity to Paycheck Gap: What the Data Show," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2007-11, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Mariam Lankoande & Jonathan Yoder, 2006. "An Econometric Model of Wildfire Suppression Productivity," Working Papers 2006-10, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Qayyum, Abdul & Khan, Sajawal, 2006. "X-efficiency, scale economies, Technological Progress and Competition of Pakistani’s banks," MPRA Paper 2654, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Attiya Y. Javed & Robina Iqbal, 2007. "The Relationship between Corporate Governance Indicators and Firm Value: A Case Study of Karachi Stock Exchange," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:14, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Daniel Friesner & Ron Mittelhammer & Robert Rosenman, 2006. "Inferring the Latent Incidence of Inefficiency from DEA Estimates and Bayesian Priors," Working Papers 2006-8, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.