Report NEP-EFF-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kerstin Enflo & Jörg Baten, 2007. "Growth accounting in items of turbulence and death: efficiency, technology, capital accumulation and human capital 1929-1950," Economics Working Papers 1024, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0703 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laia Castany & Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Decomposing differences in total factor productivity across firm size," IREA Working Papers 200705, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2007.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Rosés, Joan R., 2007. "The Sources of Long-run Growth in Spain 1850-2000," CEPR Discussion Papers 6189, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prior, Diego & Surroca, Jordi, 2007. "A reasonable benchmarking frontier using DEA : an incentive scheme to improve efficiency in public hospitals," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb071105, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Stephen M. Miller & Thomas M. Springer, 2007. "Cost Improvements, Returns to Scale, and Cost Inefficiencies for Real Estate Investment Trusts," Working papers 2007-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Commander, Simon & Svejnar, Jan, 2007. "Do Institutions, Ownership, Exporting and Competition Explain Firm Performance? Evidence from 26 Transition Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- TODO Yasuyuki & SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi, 2007. "Overseas R&D Activities and Home Productivity Growth: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data," Discussion papers 07008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jennifer K. sesabo & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Technical Efficiency and Small-scale Fishing Households in Tanzanian coastal Villages: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers FNU-95, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2006.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller, 2007. "Total Factor Productivity and Monetary Policy: Evidence from Conditional Volatility," Working papers 2007-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.