Report NEP-EFF-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lionel Artige & Rosella Nicolini, 2006. "Labor productivity in Europe: Evidence from a sample of regions," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 661.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong & Andreas Stierwald, 2006. "Is Firm Productivity Related to Size and Age? The Case of Large Australian Firms," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Joachim Wagner, 2005. "Exports and Productivity: A survey of the evidence from firm level data," Working Paper Series in Economics 4, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:13_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joachim Wagner, 2005. "German Works Councils and Productivity: First Evidence from a Nonparametric Test," Working Paper Series in Economics 14, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Kurt E. Schnier & Christopher M. Anderson & William C. Horrace, 2006. "Estimating Heterogeneous Production in Fisheries," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 80, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Iranzo, Susana & Schivardi, Fabiano & Tosetti, Elisa, 2006. "Skill Dispersion and Firm Productivity: An Analysis with Employer-Employee Matched Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 5539, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joachim Wagner & Thorsten Schank & Claus Schnabel & John T. Addison, 2006. "Works Councils, Labor Productivity and Plant Heterogeneity: First Evidence from Quantile Regressions," Working Paper Series in Economics 22, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Bongchan Ha & Hak K. Pyo, 2006. "Data Structure of Korea for Estimating Productivity in KLEMS Model," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-149, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Joachim Wagner, 2005. "Exports, foreign direct investment, and productivity: Evidence from German firm level data," Working Paper Series in Economics 8, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Causa, Orsetta & Cohen, Daniel, 2006. "Industrial Productivity in 51 Countries, Rich and Poor," CEPR Discussion Papers 5549, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & William C. Horrace & Kurt E. Schnier, 2006. "Identifying Technically Efficient Fishing Vessels: A Non-Empty, Minimal Subset Approach," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 78, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Julia Hall & Grant M Scobie, 2006. "The Role of R&D in Productivity Growth: The Case of Agriculture in New Zealand: 1927 to 2001," Treasury Working Paper Series 06/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Ana María Iregui B. & Luis Fernando Melo V. & María Teresa Ramírez G., . "Productividad Regional y Sectorial en Colombia: Análisis utilizando datos de panel," Borradores de Economia 378, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ana María Iregui & Ligia Melo B. & Jorge Ramos, . "Evaluación y análisis de eficiencia de la educación en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 381, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Van Reenen, John, 2006. "Measuring and Explaining Management Practices Across Firms and Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 5581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shandre M. Thangavelu & Sanja Samirana Pattnayak, 2006. "Linkages and Spillovers from Foreign Ownership in the Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0605, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.