Report NEP-EFF-2006-01-29This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maliranta, Mika, 2005. "Foreign-owned Firms and Productivity-enhancing Restructuring in Finnish Manufacturing Industries," Discussion Papers 965, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Maliranta, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2004. "Informational Mobility and Productivity - Finnish Evidence," Discussion Papers 919, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-79 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gielen, Anne & Kerkhofs, Marcel J M & van Ours, Jan C, 2006. "Performance Related Pay and Labour Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 5455, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Subhash C. Ray & Kankana Mukherjee, 2005. "The Validity of Input Aggregation in DEA Models: A Statistical Test," Working papers 2005-54, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2006.
- Maliranta, Mika & Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 2005. "Decomposing productivity and wage effects of intra-establishment labor restructuring," Discussion Papers 993, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kelchtermans, Stijn & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2005. "Top Research Productivity and its Persistence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5415, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200578 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amiti, Mary & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2006. "Service Offshoring, Productivity and Employment: Evidence from the US," CEPR Discussion Papers 5475, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200580 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Kadri Männasoo, 2005. "Extracting Leading Indicators of Bank Fragility from Market Prices – Estonia Focus," CESifo Working Paper Series 1647, CESifo Group Munich.