Report NEP-EFF-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georgios Fotopoulos, 2005. "Twin - Peaks in E.U. Regional Productivity Dynamics: a nonparametric analysis," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-28, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Eslava, Marcela & Haltiwanger, John & Kugler, Adriana & Kugler, Maurice, 2004. "The effects of structural reforms on productivity and profitabality enhancing reallocation: evidence from Colombia," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0408, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Koetter, 2005. "Evaluating the German Bank Merger Wave," Working Papers 05-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:257 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nigel Pain & Peter Westaway, 1996. "Modelling Structural Change In The UK Housing Market: A Comparison Of Alternative House Price Models," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 98, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:259 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Duncan Matthews, 1996. "The role of the firm in the evolution of European Environmental Rules:The case of the water industry," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 92, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Kugler, Adriana & Pica, Giovanni, 2003. "The effects of employment protection and product market regulations on the Italian labor market," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0310, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Luigi Benfratello & Alberto Iozzi & Paola Valbonesi, 2005. "Privatisation, regulation and productivity in the Italian motorway industry," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0002, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Hyeok Jeong & Robert M. Townsend, 2005. "Sources of TFP Growth: Occupational Choice and Financial Deepening," IEPR Working Papers 05.28, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR), revised May 2005.
- Dion, David-Pascal, 2004. "Regional integration and economic development: An empirical approach," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 21, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.