Report NEP-EEC-2021-11-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marta Bañbura & Danilo Leiva-León & Jan-Oliver Menz, 2021. "Do inflation expectations improve model-based inflation Forecasts?," Working Papers 2138, Banco de España.
- Biewen, Martin & Glaisner, Stefan & Kleimann, Rolf, 2021. "A Convenient Representation of the Wealth Distribution and More Evidence on Homeownership and Wealth Inequality in Euro Area Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 14842, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brand, Claus & Goy, Gavin & Lemke, Wolfgang, 2021. "Natural rate chimera and bond pricing reality," Working Paper Series 2612, European Central Bank.
- Eduardo Gutiérrez & Aitor Lacuesta & César Martín Machuca, 2021. "Brexit: Trade diversion due to trade policy uncertainty," Working Papers 2140, Banco de España.
- Carlo Altavilla & Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Andrea Polo & Thomas Vlassopoulos, 2021. "Loan Guarantees, Bank Lending and Credit Risk Reallocation," EIEF Working Papers Series 2113, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Nov 2021.
- Alexander Hodbod & Cars Hommes & Stefanie J. Huber & Isabelle Salle, 2021. "The COVID-19 Consumption Game-Changer: Evidence from a Large-Scale Multi-Country Survey," Staff Working Papers 21-57, Bank of Canada.
- Campos, Nauro F. & Coricelli, Fabrizio & Franceschi, Emanuele, 2021. "Institutional Integration and Productivity Growth: Evidence from the 1995 Enlargement of the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 14834, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Angelo Baglioni & Andrea Monticini & David Peel, 2021. "The Impact of the ECB Banking Supervision Announcements on the EU Stock Market," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def112, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Ruipeng Liu & Rangan Gupta & Elie Bouri, 2021. "Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policy Rate Uncertainty and Stock Market Volatility: A Forecasting Perspective," Working Papers 202178, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Raupach, Peter & Memmel, Christoph, 2021. "Banks' credit losses and lending dynamics," Discussion Papers 36/2021, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2021. "Asylum Recognition Rates in Europe: Persecution, Policies and Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 14840, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tischer, Johannes, 2021. "Quantitative easing, safe asset scarcity and bank lending," Discussion Papers 35/2021, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Lee A. Craig & Julianne Treme & Thomas J. Weiss, 2021. "Licence to Dine: 007 and the Real Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 29415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mr. Shekhar Aiyar & Mai Dao, 2021. "The Effectiveness of Job-Retention Schemes: COVID-19 Evidence From the German States," IMF Working Papers 2021/242, International Monetary Fund.
- Elsby, Michael W.L. & Smith, Jennifer C. & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2021. "Population growth, immigration, and labour market dynamics," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1383, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Costantiello, Alberto & Laureti, Lucio & Leogrande, Angelo, 2021. "The Intellectual Assets in Europe," MPRA Paper 110506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Guiso & Massimo Morelli & Tommaso Sonno & Helios Herrera, 2021. "The Financial Drivers of Populism in Europe," EIEF Working Papers Series 2112, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2021.