Report NEP-EEC-2020-03-02This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Blesse & Annika Havlik & Friedrich Heinemann, 2019. "Euro Area Reform Preferences of Central and Eastern European Economic Experts," EconPol Working Paper 37, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Ivan Faiella & Alessandro Mistretta, 2020. "Energy costs and competitiveness in Europe," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1259, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Oliver Hülsewig & Johann Scharler, 2020. "The Euro Area Periphery Sovereigns' Fiscal Positions and Unconventional Monetary Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 8041, CESifo.
- António Afonso & Nuno Verdial, 2020. "Sovereign Debt Crisis in Portugal and Spain," EconPol Working Paper 40, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Mathias Dolls & Clemens Fuest & Andreas Peichl & Christian Wittneben, 2019. "Fiscal Consolidation and Automatic Stabilization: New Results," CESifo Working Paper Series 8021, CESifo.
- Duncan van Limbergen & Robert Vermeulen, 2020. "The importance of value chains for euro area trade: a time series perspective," DNB Working Papers 672, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Laser, Falk Hendrik & Weidner, Jan, 2020. "Currency Compositions of International Reserves and the Euro Crisis," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 119368, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Philippe Andrade & Filippo Ferroni, 2019. "Delphic and Odyssean Monetary Policy Shocks: Evidence from the Euro Area," Working Papers 19-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Rita Cappariello & Sebastián Franco-Bedoya & Vanessa Gunnella & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2020. "Rising Protectionism and Global Value Chains: Quantifying the General Equilibrium Effects," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1263, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- de Bondt, Gabe & Gieseck, Arne & Herrero, Pablo & Zekaite, Zivile, 2019. "Disaggregate income and wealth effects in the largest euro area countries," Research Technical Papers 15/RT/19, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Karadi, Peter & Körner, Jenny & Kok, Christoffer & Mazelis, Falk & Nikolov, Kalin & Rancoita, Elena & Van der Ghote, Alejandro & Weber, Julien & Cozzi, Gabriele, 2020. "Macroprudential policy measures: macroeconomic impact and interaction with monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2376, European Central Bank.
- Daniel Klein & Christopher A. Ludwig & Christoph Spengel, 2019. "Ring-fencing Digital Corporations: Investor Reaction to the European Commission’s Digital Tax Proposals," EconPol Working Paper 36, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Aitor Erce & Xu Jiang & Diana Zigraiova, 2020. "Quantifying Risks to Sovereign Market Access: Methods and Challenges," Globalization Institute Working Papers 377, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mark Mink & Rodney Ramcharan & Iman van Lelyveld, 2020. "How banks respond to distress: Shifting risks in Europe's banking union," DNB Working Papers 669, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Joost Bats, 2020. "Corporates' dependence on banks: The impact of ECB corporate sector purchases," DNB Working Papers 667, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kodjovi M. Eklou & Mamour Fall, 2020. "The (Subjective) Well-Being Cost of Fiscal Policy Shocks," IMF Working Papers 20/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Gordon Anderson & Oliver Linton & Grazia Pittau & Yoon Jae Whang & Roberto Zelli, 2020. "On Unit Free Assessment of The Extent of Multilateral Distributional Variation," Working Papers tecipa-657, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.