Report NEP-EEC-2019-09-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nickel, Christiane & Bobeica, Elena & Koester, Gerrit & Lis, Eliza & Porqueddu, Mario, 2019. "Understanding low wage growth in the euro area and European countries," Occasional Paper Series 232, European Central Bank.
- Betz, Frank & De Santis, Roberto A., 2019. "ECB corporate QE and the loan supply to bank-dependent firms," Working Paper Series 2314, European Central Bank.
- abe harraf, 2019. "The Impact of the Brexit Vote on EU Multinational Companies," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9011291, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- François Fontaine & Julien Martin & Isabelle Mejean, 2019. "Price Discrimination within and across EMU Markets: Evidence from French Exporters," NBER Working Papers 26246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ansgar Belke & Jens Klose, 2019. "Forecasting ECB Policy Rates with Different Monetary Policy Rules," ROME Working Papers 201906, ROME Network.
- Nikos Apokoritis & Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner & Federica Teppa, 2019. "Inflation expectations anchoring: new insights from micro evidence of a survey at high-frequency and of distributions," BIS Working Papers 809, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mariam Camarero & Laura Montolio & Cecilio Tamarit, 2019. "Determinants of German outward FDI: variable selection using Bayesian statistical," Working Papers 1906, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Toke Aidt & Felix Grey & Alexandru Savu, 2019. "The Three Meaningful Votes: Voting on Brexit in the British House of Commons," CESifo Working Paper Series 7819, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yakov Ben-Haim & Jan Willem van den End, 2019. "Fundamental uncertainty about the natural rate of interest: Info-gap as guide for monetary policy," DNB Working Papers 650, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger, 2019. "Did interest rates at the zero lower bound affect lending of com-mercial banks? Evidence for the Euro area," ROME Working Papers 201907, ROME Network.
- Roth, Felix, 2020. "Revisiting Intangible Capital and Labour Productivity Growth, 2000-2015: Accounting for the Crisis and Economic Recovery in the EU," Hamburg Discussion Papers in International Economics 3, University of Hamburg, Chair of International Economics.
- Pamela Bombarda & Elisa Gamberoni, 2019. "Diagonal Cumulation and Sourcing Decisions," THEMA Working Papers 2019-06, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ambrocio, Gene, 2019. "Measuring household uncertainty in EU countries," Research Discussion Papers 17/2019, Bank of Finland.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2019. "Council of Economic Advisers: Biased Per Capita Consumption Comparison of the US with Europe," EIIW Discussion paper disbei257, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Alogoskoufis, Spyros & Langfield, Sam, 2019. "Regulating the doom loop," Working Paper Series 2313, European Central Bank.
- Sanvi Avouyi-Dovi & Christian Pfister & Franck Sédillot, 2019. "French Households’ Portfolio: The Financial Almost Ideal Demand System Appraisal," Working papers 728, Banque de France.