Report NEP-EEC-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loewald, Christopher & Wörgötter, Andreas, 2019. "Do monetary unions dream of structural reforms?," ECON WPS - Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 01/2019, TU Wien, Institute of Statistics and Mathematical Methods in Economics, Economics Research Unit.
- Budnik, Katarzyna & Affinito, Massimiliano & Barbic, Gaia & Ben Hadj, Saiffedine & Chretien, Edouard & Dewachter, Hans & Gonzalez, Clara Isabel & Hu, Jenny & Jantunen, Lauri & Jimborean, Ramona & Mann, 2019. "The benefits and costs of adjusting bank capitalisation: evidence from euro area countries," Working Paper Series 2261, European Central Bank.
- Donal Smith & Mikkel Hermansen & Sune Malthe-Thagaard, 2019. "The potential economic impact of Brexit on Denmark," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1544, OECD Publishing.
- Joost Bats & Tom Hudepohl, 2019. "Impact of targeted credit easing by the ECB: Bank-level evidence," DNB Working Papers 631, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Laurent Ferrara & Anna Simoni, 2019. "When are Google data useful to nowcast GDP? An approach via pre-selection and shrinkage," Working papers 717, Banque de France.
- Wilko Bolt & Kostas Mavromatis & Sweder van Wijnbergen, "undated". "The Global Macroeconomics of a Trade War: The EAGLE model on the US-China trade conflict," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-015/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stan Olijslagers & Annelie Petersen & Nander de Vette & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2019. "What Option Prices tell us about the ECBs Unconventional Monetary Policies," DNB Working Papers 629, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Zaghini, Andrea, 2019. "The CSPP at work - yield heterogeneity and the portfolio rebalancing channel," Working Paper Series 2264, European Central Bank.
- Minford, Patrick, 2019. "Post-Brexit Realism and international law: renegotiating a bad Withdrawal Agreement," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2019/13, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Mitu Gulati & Ugo Panizza & W. Mark C. Weidemaier & Gracie Willingham, 2019. "When Governments Promise to Prioritize Public Debt: Do Markets Care?," IHEID Working Papers 07-2019, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Fabian Baier & Samir Kadiric & Arthur Korus & Tian Xiong, 2019. "EU28 Capital Market Perspectives of a Hard BREXIT: Theory, Empirical Findings and Policy Options," EIIW Discussion paper disbei256, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Laine, Olli-Matti, 2019. "The effect of TLTRO-II on bank lending," Research Discussion Papers 7/2019, Bank of Finland.
- Anthony Edo & Yvonne Giesing & Jonathan Öztunc & Panu Poutvaara, 2019. "Immigration and electoral support for the far-left and the far-right," EconPol Working Paper 24, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Alicia García-Herrero, 2019. "Europe in the midst of China-US strategic competition- What are the European Union's options?," Working Papers 30222, Bruegel.
- Olbert, Marcel & Spengel, Christoph, 2019. "Taxation in the digital economy: Recent policy developments and the question of value creation," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-010, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.