Report NEP-EEC-2018-05-28This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richhild Moessner, 2018. "Effects of asset purchases and financial stability measures on term premia in the euro area," BIS Working Papers 721, Bank for International Settlements.
- Alogoskoufis, Spyros & Langfield, Sam, 2018. "Regulating the doom loop," ESRB Working Paper Series 74, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Signe Krogstrup & Cédric Tille, 2018. "Foreign Currency Bank Funding and Global Factors," IHEID Working Papers 09-2018, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Martina Cecioni, 2018. "ECB monetary policy and the euro exchange rate," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1172, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ana-Maria Holobiuc, 2018. "The analysis of the economic impact of Brexit on the European Union," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 180502, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Susana Martins & Cristina Amado, 2018. "Financial Market Contagion and the Sovereign Debt Crisis: A Smooth Transition Approach," NIPE Working Papers 08/2018, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Hilary Clistina Ingham, 2018. "Economic Growth in the EU: Is Flexicurity a Help or a Hindrance?," Working Papers 238220512, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Marczak, Martyna & Beissinger, Thomas, 2018. "Competitiveness at the country-sector level: New measures based on global value chains," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 12-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Glenn Lauren Moore, 2018. "The drivers of household indebtedness re-considered: an empirical evaluation of competing macroeconomic arguments on the determinants of household indebtedness in OECD countries," Working Papers 207, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Viktors Ajevskis, 2018. "The Natural Rate of Interest: Information Derived from a Shadow Rate Model," Working Papers 2018/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Larch, Mario & Wanner, Joschka & Yotov, Yoto, 2018. "On the Bi- and Uni-lateral Trade Effects of EMU Membership," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2018-4, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.