Report NEP-EEC-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helge Berger & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Maurice Obstfeld, 2018. "Revisiting the Economic Case for Fiscal Union in the Euro Area," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 18/03, International Monetary Fund.
- Esida Gila-Gourgoura & Eftychia Nikolaidou, 2018. "Credit Risk Determinants in the Vulnerable Economies of Europe: Evidence from the Italian Banking System," School of Economics Macroeconomic Discussion Paper Series 2018-08, School of Economics, University of Cape Town.
- McAdam, Peter & Warne, Anders, 2018. "Euro area real-time density forecasting with financial or labor market frictions," Working Paper Series 2140, European Central Bank.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Tommaso Trani, 2018. "On the Persistence of UK Inflation: A Long-Range Dependence Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1731, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- R. Golinelli & I. Mammi & A. Musolesi, 2018. "Parameter heterogeneity, persistence and cross-sectional dependence: new insights on fiscal policy reaction functions for the Euro area," Working Papers wp1120, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Andrea Consiglio & Michele Tumminello & Stavros A. Zenios, 2018. "Pricing sovereign contingent convertible debt," Papers 1804.01475, arXiv.org.
- Erica Perego, 2018. "Sovereign risk and asset market dynamics in the euro area," Documents de recherche 18-01, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Patrice Ollivaud & Yvan Guillemette & David Turner, 2018. "Investment as a transmission mechanism from weak demand to weak supply and the post-crisis productivity slowdown," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1466, OECD Publishing.
- Alvar Kangur, 2018. "Competitiveness and Wage Bargaining Reform in Italy," IMF Working Papers 18/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Zana Grigaliuniene & Dmitrij Celov & Christopher A. Hartwell, 2018. "The More the Merrier? The Reaction of Euro Area Stock Markets to New Members," BAFES Working Papers BAFES20, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Vihriälä, Vesa, 2018. "Market Discipline and Liquidity Key Issues in the EMU Reform," ETLA Brief 64, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Michal Andrle & Alvar Kangur & Mehdi Raissi, 2018. "Italy: Quantifying the Benefits of a Comprehensive Reform Package," IMF Working Papers 18/60, International Monetary Fund.
- Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2018. "Disinflation and improved anchoring of long-term inflation expectations - The Icelandic experience," Economics wp77, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Philippe Adair, 2017. "Non-Observed Economy vs. the Shadow Economy in the EU: The Accuracy of Measurements Methods and Estimates revisited," Post-Print hal-01683929, HAL.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Tom Schmitz, 2018. "The IT Revolution and Southern Europe’s Two Lost Decades," Working Papers LuissLab 18138, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Balázs Egert, 2018. "Aggregate multi-factor productivity: measurement issues in OECD countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-20, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Jamal Bouoiyour & Refk Selmi, 2018. "Are UK industries resilient in dealing with uncertainty? The case of Brexit," Post-Print hal-01736632, HAL.
- Claudia M. Buch & Matthieu Bussiere & Linda S. Goldberg & Robert Hills, 2018. "The international transmission of monetary policy," Staff Reports 845, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.