Report NEP-EEC-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Bulligan & Davide Delle Monache, 2018. "Financial markets effects of ECB unconventional monetary policy announcements," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 424, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dora Xia & Jing Cynthia Wu, 2018. "The negative interest rate policy and the yield curve," BIS Working Papers 703, Bank for International Settlements.
- h.c. Clemens Fuest & Samina Sultan, 2017. "How Will Brexit Affect Tax Competition and Tax Harmonization? The Role of Discriminatory Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6807, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Joao B. Duarte & Samuel Mann, 2018. "One Money, Many Markets," Discussion Papers 1805, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Drygalla, Andrej & Holtemöller, Oliver & Kiesel, Konstantin, 2017. "The effects of fiscal policy in an estimated DSGE model: The case of the German stimulus packages during the great recession," IWH Discussion Papers 34/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Benito Arruñada & Matthias Krapf, 2018. "Religion and the European Union," Economics Working Papers 1601, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2018.
- Florian Huber & Philipp Piribauer, 2018. "A Multi-country Approach to Analysing the Euro Area Output Gap," WIFO Working Papers 560, WIFO.
- Matteo Farn'e & Angela Montanari, 2018. "A bootstrap test to detect prominent Granger-causalities across frequencies," Papers 1803.00374, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2018.
- Beqiraj, Elton & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Di Pietro, Marco & Serpieri, Carolina, 2018. "Comparing Central Europe and the Baltic macro-economies: A Bayesian approach," EconStor Preprints 175242, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- AMENDOLA, Adalgiso & DI SERIO, Mario & FRAGETTA, Matteo, 2018. "The Government Spending Multiplier at the Zero Lower Bound: Evidence from the Euro Area," CELPE Discussion Papers 153, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Stavros Degiannakis & George Filis, 2018. "Forecasting European Economic Policy Uncertainty," BAFES Working Papers BAFES15, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Jin Cao & Valeriya Dinger, 2018. "Financial Globalization and Bank Lending: The Limits of Domestic Monetary Policy?," Working Paper 2018/4, Norges Bank.
- Alan Matthews, 2018. "Implications of Brexit for developing countries’ agri-food trade," Trinity Economics Papers tep0318, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.