Report NEP-EEC-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ansgar Belke & Jens Klose, 2018. "Equilibrium Real Interest Rates, Secular Stagnation, and the Financial Cycle: Empirical Evidence for Euro-Area Member Countries," ROME Working Papers 201801, ROME Network.
- Monica Amici & Emmanuele Bobbio & Roberto Torrini, 2017. "Patterns of convergence (divergence) in the euro area: profitability versus cost and price indicators," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 415, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Imran Hussain Shaha & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "Seeking price and macroeconomic stabilisation in the euro area: The role of house prices and stock prices," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1707, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "Nonfinancial debt and economic growth in euro-area countries," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1708, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Francesca Lotti & Monica Amici & Emanuela Ciapanna & Fabrizio Colonna & Francesco Dï¿½Amuri & Silvia Giacomelli & Andrea Linarello & Francesco Manaresi & Giuliana Palumbo & Filippo , 2018. "Productivity growth in Italy: a tale of a slow-motion change," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 422, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cronin, David & Dunne, Peter G., 2018. "How effective are sovereign bond-backed securities as a spillover prevention device?," ESRB Working Paper Series 66, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Trebesch, Christoph & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2018. "ECB interventions in distressed sovereign debt markets: The case of Greek bonds," Kiel Working Papers 2101, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Guido Bulligan & Elisa Guglielminetti & Eliana Viviano, 2017. "Wage growth in the euro area: where do we stand?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 413, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pellens, Maikel & Peters, Bettina & Hud, Martin & Rammer, Christian & Licht, Georg, 2018. "Public investment in R&D in reaction to economic crises: A longitudinal study for OECD countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-005, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Rosa Duarte & Cristina Sarasa & Mònia Serrano, 2018. "Structural change and female participation in recent economic growth: A multisectoral analysis for the Spanish economy," UB Economics Working Papers 2018/371, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB School of Economics.
- Agelos Delis & Konstantinos Matakos & Dimitrios Xefteris, 2018. "Electoral spillovers in an intertwined world: Brexit effects on the 2016 Spanish vote," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 03-2018, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Ana Arencibia Pareja & Samuel Hurtado & Mercedes de Luis López & Eva Ortega, 2017. "New version of the quarterly model of Banco de España (MTBE)," Occasional Papers 1709, Banco de España.
- Kasinger, Johannes & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2018. "Financial stability in the EU: A case for micro data transparency," SAFE Policy Letters 67, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Ragna Alstadheim & Christine Blandhol, 2018. "The global financial cycle, bank capital flows and monetary policy. Evidence from Norway," Working Paper 2018/2, Norges Bank.
- Boneva, Lena & Cloyne, James & Weale, Martin & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2016. "The effect of unconventional monetary policy on inflation expectations: evidence from firms in the United Kingdom," Discussion Papers 47, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Andrew Filardo & Jouchi Nakajima, 2018. "Effectiveness of unconventional monetary policies in a low interest rate environment," BIS Working Papers 691, Bank for International Settlements.
- Laura Bartiloro & Marco Bottone & Alfonso Rosolia, 2017. "What does the heterogeneity of the inflation expectations of Italian firms tell us?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 414, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.