Report NEP-EEC-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Bação & António Portugal Duarte, 2017. "Deflation in the Euro Zone: Overview and Empirical Analysis," CeBER Working Papers 2017-12, Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Erce, Aitor & Uy, Timothy, 2017. "Official sector lending strategies during the Euro Area crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86155, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Katharina Glass, 2018. "Predictability of Euro Area Revisions," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201801, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Friesenbichler, Klaus & Glocker, Christian, 2017. "Tradability and productivity growth differentials across EU member states," MPRA Paper 83382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Causi & Andrea Baldini, 2018. "Determinants Of Loan And Bad Loan Dynamics: Evidence From Italy," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' o232, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Panagiotis Avramidis & Ioannis Asimakopoulos & Dimitris Malliaropulos & Nickolaos G. Travlos, 2017. "Group affiliation in periods of credit contraction and bank’s reaction: evidence from the Greek crisis," Working Papers 237, Bank of Greece.
- P. Pessarossi & J.-L. Thevenon & L. Weill, 2017. "Does ‘Too High’ Profitability Hamper Stability for European Banks?," Débats économiques et financiers 31, Banque de France.
- J. Hombert & V. Lyonnet, 2017. "Intergenerational Risk Sharing in Life Insurance: Evidence from France," Débats économiques et financiers 30, Banque de France.
- Algan, Yann & Guriev, Sergei & Papaioannou, Elias & Passari, Evgenia, 2017. "The European Trust Crisis and the Rise of Populism," CEPR Discussion Papers 12444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- T. Libert, 2017. "Misallocation Before, During and After the Great Recession," Working papers 658, Banque de France.
- Benjamin Born & Gernot Müller & Moritz Schularick & Petr Sedláček, 2017. "The Costs of Economic Nationalism: Evidence from the Brexit Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 6780, CESifo Group Munich.