Report NEP-EEC-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Coroneo & Sergio Pastorello, 2017. "European spreads at the interest rate lower bound," Discussion Papers 17/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Szczypinska, Agnieszka, 2017. "Who gains more power in the EU after Brexit?," MF Working Papers 27, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- Dumitru, Ana-Maria & Holden, Tom, 2017. "A Hawkes model of the transmission of European sovereign default risk," EconStor Conference Papers 168431, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Katarzyna Mirecka & Izabela Styczyñska, 2017. "Social harmonization and labor market performance in Europe," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0487, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Fausto Pacicco & Luigi Vena & Andrea Venegoni, 2017. "Market Reactions to ECB Policy Innovations: A Cross-Country Analysis," LIUC Papers in Economics 2017-4, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Danilo Leiva-Leon, 2017. "Monitoring the Spanish Economy through the Lenses of Structural Bayesian VARs," Occasional Papers 1706, Banco de España.
- Maximo Camacho & Matias Pacce & Camilo Ulloa, 2017. "Business cycle phases in Spain," Working Papers 17/20, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Karakitsios, Alexandros & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2017. "Inequality and poverty in Greece: Changes in times of crisis," GLO Discussion Paper Series 119, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Beck, Guenter W. & Wieland, Volker, 2017. "How to normalize monetary policy in the Euro area," IMFS Working Paper Series 115, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).