Report NEP-EEC-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fritz Breuss, 2017. "The United States-Euro Area Growth Gap Puzzle," WIFO Working Papers 541, WIFO.
- Bartzsch, Nikolaus & Uhl, Matthias, 2017. "Domestic and foreign demand for euro banknotes issued in Germany," International Cash Conference 2017 – War on Cash: Is there a Future for Cash? 168370, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Martijn (M.I.) Droes & Ryan van Lamoen & Simona Mattheussens, 2017. "Quantitative Easing and Exuberance in Government Bond Markets: Evidence from the ECB's Expanded Assets Purchase Program," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-080/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kholodilin, Konstantin A. & Netsunajev, Aleksei, 2017. "Crimea and punishment: the impact of sanctions on Russian and European economies," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2017-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 11 Sep 2017.
- Lewis, Vivien & Roth, Markus, 2017. "The financial market effects of the ECB's asset purchase programs," Discussion Papers 23/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Adriana Lojschova, 2017. "Did quantitative easing boost bank lending? The Slovak experience," Working and Discussion Papers WP 1/2017, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Marcello Miccoli & Marianna Riggi & Lisa Rodano & Laura Sigalotti, 2017. "A composite index of inflation tendencies in the euro area," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 395, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Eisenschmidt, Jens & Kedan, Danielle & Schmitz, Martin & Adalid, Ramón & Papsdorf, Patrick, 2017. "The Eurosystem’s asset purchase programme and TARGET balances," Occasional Paper Series 196, European Central Bank.
- Jan Willem van den End, 2017. "Applying complexity theory to interest rates: Evidence of critical transitions in the euro area," DNB Working Papers 567, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gebauer, Stefan & Setzer, Ralph & Westphal, Andreas, 2017. "Corporate debt and investment: a firm level analysis for stressed euro area countries," Working Paper Series 2101, European Central Bank.
- Annette Alstadsæter & Niels Johannesen & Gabriel Zucman, 2017. "Tax Evasion and Inequality," NBER Working Papers 23772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomas Klinger & Petr Teply, 2017. "Agent-Based Risk Assessment Model of the European Banking Network," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp602, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Luigi Infante & Bianca Sorvillo, 2017. "The derivatives through the lens of the financial accounts: measurement and analysis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 389, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vincent Bouvatier & Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Anne-Laure Delatte, 2017. "Banks Defy Gravity in Tax Havens," Working Papers 2017-16, CEPII research center.
- Salim, DEHMEJ & Leonardo, GAMBACORTA, 2017. "Macroprudential Policy in a Monetary Union," Document de travail 2017-4, Bank Al-Maghrib, Département de la Recherche.
- Guender, Alfred V., 2017. "Credit prices vs. credit quantities as predictors of economic activity in Europe: which tell a better story?," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2017-6, Bank of Estonia, revised 11 Sep 2017.
- Foos, Daniel & Lütkebohmert, Eva & Markovych, Mariia & Pliszka, Kamil, 2017. "Euro area banks' interest rate risk exposure to level, slope and curvature swings in the yield curve," Discussion Papers 24/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Juraj Zeman & Biswajit Banerjee & Ludovit Odor & William O. Riiska Jr., 2017. "On the Effectiveness of Central Bank Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market: The Case of Slovakia, 1999-2007," Working and Discussion Papers WP 4/2017, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.