Report NEP-EEC-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prüser, Jan & Schlösser, Alexander, 2017. "The effects of economic policy uncertainty on European economies: Evidence from a TVP-FAVAR," Ruhr Economic Papers 708, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Leonidas S. Rompolis, 2017. "The effectiveness of unconventional monetary policy on risk aversion and uncertainty," Working Papers 231, Bank of Greece.
- Periklis Boumparis & Costas Milas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2017. "Economic Policy Uncertainty and Sovereign Credit Rating Decisions: Panel Quantile Evidence for the Eurozone," Working Paper series 17-21, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Erce, Aitor & Uy, Timothy, 2017. "Official Sector Lending Strategies during the Euro Area Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 12228, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ellul, Reuben, 2017. "Correlation between Maltese and euro area sovereign bond yields," MPRA Paper 80795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouvatier, Vincent & Capelle-blancard, Gunther & Delatte, Anne-Laure, 2017. "Banks in Tax Havens: First Evidence based on Country-by-Country Reporting," CEPR Discussion Papers 12222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2017. "Social Security Contributions and the Business Cycle," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Cécile Couharde & Anne-Laure Delatte & Carl Grekou & Valérie Mignon & Florian Morvillier, 2017. "EQCHANGE: A World Database on Actual and Equilibrium Effective Exchange Rates," Working Papers 2017-14, CEPII research center.
- Ronald B. Davies & Zuzanna Studnicka, 2017. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Brexit: Early Indications from the FTSE," Working Papers 201708, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Bräuning, Falk & Fecht, Falko & Peydro, Jose Luis, 2017. "International financial integration, crises, and monetary policy: evidence from the euro area interbank crises," Working Papers 17-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Alain Galli, 2017. "Which indicators matter? Analyzing the Swiss business cycle using a large-scale mixed-frequency dynamic factor model," Working Papers 2017-08, Swiss National Bank.
- Theodoros S. Papaspyrou, 2017. "A new approach to governance and integration in EMU for an optimal use of economic policy framework - priority to financial union," Working Papers 229, Bank of Greece.