Report NEP-EEC-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Łyziak, Tomasz & Paloviita, Maritta, 2017. "Formation of inflation expectations in turbulent times : Can ECB manage inflation expectations of professional forecasters?," Research Discussion Papers 13/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Campbell, Douglas L. & Chentsov, Aleksandr, 2017. "Breaking Badly: The Currency Union Effect on Trade," MPRA Paper 79973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tröger, Tobias, 2017. "How not to do banking law in the 21st century," SAFE Policy Letters 56, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Izquierdo, Mario & Jimeno, Juan & Kosma, Theodora & Lamo, Ana & Millard, Stephen & Room, Tairi & Viviano, Eliana, 2017. "Labour market adjustment in Europe during the crisis: microeconomic evidence from the Wage Dynamics Network survey," Bank of England working papers 661, Bank of England.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Vozarova, Pavla, 2017. "Productivity and trade spillovers: Horizontal crowding-out versus vertical synergies in Europe as a response to the Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12124, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucas, André & Schaumburg, Julia & Schwaab, Bernd, 2017. "Bank business models at zero interest rates," Working Paper Series 2084, European Central Bank.
- Economides, George & Moutos, Thomas, 2017. "Minimum wages in the presence of in-kind redistribution," CEPIE Working Papers 08/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Hadjinikolov, Dimitar, 2017. "Bulgaria in the EU Cohesion Process," MPRA Paper 79885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armelius, Hanna & Hull, Isaiah & Stenbacka Köhler, Hanna, 2016. "The timing of uncertainty shocks in a small open economy," Working Paper Series 334, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Götz, Thomas B. & Knetsch, Thomas A., 2017. "Google data in bridge equation models for German GDP," Discussion Papers 18/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Tobback, Ellen & Nardelli, Stefano & Martens, David, 2017. "Between hawks and doves: measuring central bank communication," Working Paper Series 2085, European Central Bank.
- Robert Neil McCauley & Agustín S Bénétrix & Patrick McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2017. "Financial deglobalisation in banking?," BIS Working Papers 650, Bank for International Settlements.