Report NEP-EEC-2017-06-18This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. Barthélemy & V. Bignon & B. Nguyen, 2017. "Illiquid Collateral and Bank Lending during the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," Working papers 631, Banque de France.
- Ansgar Belke & Dominik Kronen, 2017. "The impact of uncertainty on macro variables - An SVAR-based empirical analysis for EU countries," ROME Working Papers 201708, ROME Network.
- Imran Hussain Shah & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "Seeking price and macroeconomic stabilisation in the euro area: The role of house prices and stock prices," IREA Working Papers 201710, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2017.
- Jarociński, Marek & Maćkowiak, Bartosz, 2017. "Monetary-fiscal interactions and the euro area's malaise," Working Paper Series 2072, European Central Bank.
- Makreshanska, Suzana & Petrevski, Goran, 2016. "Decentralization and fiscal performance in Central and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 79630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Ferrero & Michele Loberto & Marcello Miccoli, 2017. "The collateral channel of unconventional monetary policy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1119, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Daniele Tori & Özlem Onaran, 2017. "The effects of financialisation and financial development on investment: evidence from firm-level data in Europe," Working Papers PKWP1705, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Fédéric Holm-Hadulla & Kirstin Hubrich, 2017. "Macroeconomic Implications of Oil Price Fluctuations : A Regime-Switching Framework for the Euro Area," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-063, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cernat, Lucian & Mustilli, Federica, 2017. "Trade and labour adjustment in Europe: What role for the European Globalization Adjustement Fund?," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2017-2, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- Bramucci, Alessandro & Cirillo, Valeria & Evangelista, Rinaldo & Guarascio, Dario, 2017. "Offshoring, industry heterogeneity and employment," IPE Working Papers 88/2017, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2017. "Greece and the Troika – Lessons from international best practice cases of successful price (and wage) adjustment," ROME Working Papers 201707, ROME Network.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2017. "Optimal Adjustment Paths in a Monetary Union," ROME Working Papers 201710, ROME Network.
- Lojschova, Adriana, 2017. "Did quantitative easing boost bank lending? The Slovak experience," MPRA Paper 79567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boeckx, Jef & De Sola Perea, Maite & Peersman, Gert, 2017. "The Transmission Mechanism of Credit Support Policies in the Euro Area," ECMI Papers 12624, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Pierre Courtioux & Christine Erhel & Daniel Vaughan-Whitehead, 2017. "Les classes moyennes en Europe et en France au sortir de la crise," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17029, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Rita Cappariello, 2017. "Brexit: estimating tariff costs for EU countries in a new trade regime with the UK," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 381, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.