Report NEP-EEC-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paulo Soares Esteves & Elvira Prades, 2017. "On domestic demand and export performance in the euro area countries: Does export concentration matter?," Working Papers 1719, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2017. "The Fiscal-Monetary Policy Mix in the Euro Area: Challenges at the Zero Lower Bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 12039, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Slavi T Slavov, 2017. "Exchange Rate Regimes in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe; A Euro Bloc and a Dollar Bloc?," IMF Working Papers 17/83, International Monetary Fund.
- Storz, Manuela & Koetter, Michael & Setzer, Ralph & Westphal, Andreas, 2017. "Do we want these two to tango? On zombie firms and stressed banks in Europe," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Simionescu, Mihaela, 2017. "The Influence of Brexit on the Foreign Direct Investment Projects and Inflows in the United Kingdom," GLO Discussion Paper Series 68, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Forte, Giuseppe & Portes, Jonathan, 2017. "Macroeconomic Determinants of International Migration to the UK," GLO Discussion Paper Series 69, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Claudiu Albulescu & Adrian Ionescu, 2017. "The long-run impact of monetary policy uncertainty and banking stability on inward FDI in EU countries," Working Papers hal-01503950, HAL.
- Hofmeister, Zlatina & der Helm, Ruben van, 2017. "Estimating non-financial assets by institutional sector for the euro area," Statistics Paper Series 23, European Central Bank.