Report NEP-EEC-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2016. "Real Exchange Rates, Current Accounts and Competitiveness Issues in the Euro Area," FIW Working Paper series 173, FIW.
- Matthieu Darracq Paries & Pascal Jacquinot & Niki Papadopoulou, 2016. "Synopsis of the Euro Area Financial Crisis," Working Papers 2016-08, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Eduardo Bandrés & María Dolores Gadea-Rivas & Ana Gómez-Loscos, 2017. "Regional business cycles across europe," Occasional Papers 1702, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Perugini, Cristiano & Žarković Rakić, Jelena & Vladisavljević, Marko, 2016. "Austerity and gender wage inequality in EU countries," MPRA Paper 76306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kahanec, Martin & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2017. "The economic impact of East-West migration on the European Union," MERIT Working Papers 2017-001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Patrick Honohan, 2017. "Management and Resolution of Banking Crises: Lessons from Recent European Experience," Policy Briefs PB17-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Berglund, Tom & Mäkinen, Mikko, 2016. "Learning from financial crisis: the experience of Nordic banks," Research Discussion Papers 30/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Minoas Koukouritakis, 2016. "Eurozone Debt Crisis and Bond Yields Convergence: Evidence from the New EU Countries," Working Papers 1606, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- G. Cette & R. Lecat & C. Ly-Marin, 2017. "Long-term growth and productivity projections in advanced countries," Working papers 617, Banque de France.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2016. "De-constitutionalization and majority rule: A democratic vision for Europe," MPIfG Discussion Paper 16/14, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Diermeier, Matthias & Goecke, Henry, 2016. "Money supply and inflation in Europe: Is there still a connection?," IW policy papers 17/2016E, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Karsten Staehr, 2017. "Capital flows and growth dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2016-10, Bank of Estonia, revised 06 Feb 2017.
- Osbat, Chiara & D'Agostino, Antonello & Modugno, Michele, 2016. "A global trade model for the euro area," Working Paper Series 1986, European Central Bank.
- Busch, Berthold & Diermeier, Matthias & Goecke, Henry & Hüther, Michael, 2016. "Brexit and Europe's future: A game theoretical approach," IW policy papers 18/2016, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Sebastiaan Wijsman & Christophe Crombez, 2017. "The political economy of enforcing fiscal rules," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 565362, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.