Report NEP-EEC-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2016. "Alternative interpretations of a stateless currency crisis," Department of Economics University of Siena 736, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Jack Bekooij & Jon Frost & Remco van der Molen & Krzysztof Muzalewski, 2016. "Hazardous tango: Sovereign-bank interdependencies across countries and time," DNB Working Papers 541, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ugo Albertazzi & Andrea Nobili & Federico M. Signoretti, 2016. "The bank lending channel of conventional and unconventional monetary policy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1094, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kirstin Hubrich & Frauke Skudelny, 2016. "Forecast Combination for Euro Area Inflation - A Cure in Times of Crisis?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-104, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Mark Mink & Jan Jacobs & Jakob de Haan, 2016. "Euro area imbalances," DNB Working Papers 540, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Glötzl, Florentin & Rezai, Armon, 2016. "A sectoral net lending perspective on Europe," Ecological Economic Papers 5109, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Salvador Barrios & Mathias Dolls & Anamaria Maftei & Andreas Peichl & Sara Riscado & Janos Varga & Christian Wittneben, 2016. "Dynamic scoring of tax reforms in the European Union," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2016-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Brunella Bruno & Giacomo Nocera & Andrea Resti, 2015. "The credibility of European banks’ risk-weighted capital: structural differences or national segmentations?," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1509, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Italo Colantone & Piero Stanig, 2016. "Global Competition and Brexit," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1644, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Biewen, Martin & Ungerer, Martin & Löffler, Max, 2016. "Trends in the German income distribution: 2005/06 to 2010/11," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-088, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Filippo De Marco & Tomasz Wieladek, 2016. "The Real Effects of Capital Requirements and Monetary Policy: Evidence from the United Kingdom," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1640, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.