Report NEP-EEC-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo Gimeno & Eva Ortega, 2016. "The evolution of inflation expectations in euro area markets," Working Papers 1627, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Alexandre Lucas Cole & Chiara Guerello & Guido Traficante, 2016. "Government Debt Deleveraging in the EMU," Working Papers CELEG 1603, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Gamberoni, Elisa & Giordano, Claire & Lopez-Garcia, Paloma, 2016. "Capital and labour (mis)allocation in the euro area: some stylized facts and determinants," Working Paper Series 1981, European Central Bank.
- Orsetta Causa & Mikkel Hermansen & Nicolas Ruiz, 2016. "The Distributional Impact of Structural Reforms," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1342, OECD Publishing.
- Timothy J. Goodspeed, 2016. "Absorbing Shocks: National Rainy-Day Funds and Cross-Country Transfers in a Fiscal Union," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 446, Hunter College Department of Economics, revised 07 Nov 2016.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Stein, Michael, 2016. "Correlation changes between the risk-free rate and sovereign yields of euro area countries," Working Paper Series 1979, European Central Bank.
- Belke, Ansgar & Setzer, Ralph & Haskamp, Ulrich, 2016. "Bank efficiency and regional growth in Europe: new evidence from micro-data," Working Paper Series 1983, European Central Bank.
- V. Coudert & J. Idier, 2016. "An Early Warning System for Macro-prudential Policy in France," Working papers 609, Banque de France.
- Florentin GLÖTZL & Armon REZAI, 2016. "A sectoral net lending perspective on Europe," Ecological Economics Papers ieep12, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- Fecht, Falko & Nyborg, Kjell G & Rocholl, Jorg & Woschitz, Jiri, 2016. "Collateral, Central Bank Repos, and Systemic Arbitrage," CEPR Discussion Papers 11663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maria Demertzis & Guntram B. Wolff, 2016. "What impact does the ECB’s quantitative easing policy have on bank profitability?," Policy Contributions 17913, Bruegel.
- Vlassopoulos, Thomas & C. Andreeva, Desislava, 2016. "Home bias in bank sovereign bond purchases and the bank-sovereign nexus," Working Paper Series 1977, European Central Bank.
- Hjelm, Göran & Stockhammar, Pär, 2016. "Short Run Effects of Fiscal Policy on GDP and Employment: Swedish Evidence," Working Papers 147, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Nyholm, Ken, 2016. "US-euro area term structure spillovers, implications for central banks," Working Paper Series 1980, European Central Bank.